1. Before the wounded to check the wounded vital signs and injured parts, focusing on the head of the wounded, spine, chest, whether trauma, especially the cervical spine is damaged.
2. The wounded must be properly handled
First of all to maintain the wounded airway patency, and then the wounded parts of the wounded in accordance with technical specifications to stop bleeding, dressing, fixed. After handling properly, to move.
3. When personnel, stretchers, etc. are not prepared properly, avoid handling.
When handling heavy weight and unconscious wounded, consider comprehensive. To prevent the fall occurred during transport, falls and other accidents.
4. During the handling process to observe the changes in the wounded at any time.
Focus on observation of breathing, consciousness, etc., pay attention to warm, but do not cover the head and shoulders too strict, so as not to affect breathing. Once an emergency occurs on the way, such as suffocation, breathing stop, convulsions, should stop handling, immediately for emergency treatment.
5. In the special scene, should be carried out according to special methods.
Fire scene, in the smoke in the wounded, should bend over or crawl forward; in the presence of toxic gas leak, the carrier should first cover the nose and mouth with a wet towel or the use of gas masks, so as not to be smoked.
6. handling the spine, spinal cord injury of the wounded:
Placed on the hard stretcher, the body must be with the stretcher with a triangle or other cloth band fixed, especially cervical spine injury, head and neck must be placed on both sides of the sandbags, pillows, clothing, etc. to fix the cervical Direction of the activities, and then use the trunks and other forehead with the stretcher fixed together, and then the body with a triangle and so stretched together with the stretcher.